1. My current favorite song is: “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by Lee Ann Womack and Harry Connick, Jr.
2. The last book I read was: Stacy Julian’s The Big Picture
3. The last book I bought was: Stacy Julian’s The Big Picture
4. The last cd I bought was: “The Season for Romance” by Lee Ann Womack
5. Another CD I wanted but didn’t buy is: Whatever Amazon told me…. “people who bought this also bought….”
6. Right now, I’m wearing: A very big Life Is Good sleepshirt that my sweetie brought back for me from Zion National Park in 2004.
7. The last gift I bought was: a dress for Alice, who needs wintertime dresses.
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: at Jerry’s company Christmas party this weekend.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is: Hmm. I love many of them for different reasons.
10. My house smells like: Right now? Disinfectant.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is:
12. If I could sit on Santa’s lap and believe that he’d bring me whatever toy I wished for, I’d ask for: a fantastic organized sewing/scrapbooking room like the ones in the book Mom gave me for Christmas last year.
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I’d shop at: Amazon.com
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, “I’m here to grant a Christmas wish,” I’d wish for: a cleaning lady
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: give them loose change if I have it, walk on by if I don’t.