So I finished a bunch in Q3 and moved forward in others… But there are still some significant hangers-on that I need to try to get finished this year. Linking up with The Littlest Thistle for the Final Quarter of the 2014 Finish Along! Woohoo!
1. Smoke Damage.
2. Figgy Pudding Scrappy Trip. All it needs now is a binding. It’s almost finished. The binding is even CUT. I just haven’t managed to attach it yet.
3. Fibonacci Fractal, ready to layer.
4. Flagship Star Quilt that doesn’t have name yet because everything I come up with is stupid and cliche… But it’ll get named soon. It’s layered and partially quilted. And the pattern is written and about to go into full testing. WOOHOO!
5. His. I started quilting it and hated it so I ripped it back out. Still unquilted.
6. Peacock. Layered and terrifying just because of its size. I should do it soon, though — it’s flannel-backed and will be yummy to sleep under this winter.
7. Tessellation Quilt, just to get it off of my list.
8. Underwater scene. Still scared of this but working up the guts to pounce on it.
9. Zebratown. It’s at Mom’s house. I’d have to go get it. And my skill level has improved so much since last time I quilted on it I’m almost scared to look at it.
10. Hers. I took this down off the wall and put it back in a box so I could use the wall for something else.
11. Placemats using up my leftover fabrics from two quilts… There are 12 placemats and 2 table runners
12. Christmas Placemats for my church’s silent auction. There were supposed to be 8 placemats, but I irreparably messed up one of the placemats so Â I need to remake that one and then finish the rest.
13. Black Wholecloth quilt. Very excited about this one and I have no idea where it’s leading me at this point.
14. First Fibonacci Fractal is ready to layer
15. Mystery Quilt from a a few years ago… It’s ready to layer but I don’t have a backing for it yet.
16. An overdue super-secret supportive quilt for a friend… Gotta get on that. Ready to layer but I don’t have a backing made for it yet.
That should keep me plenty busy through the end of the year. Yep.