I’m having surgery on Monday that will have me somewhat immobile for about a week or so, so I’m trying to come up with handwork things I can work on that will keep me entertained.
Finally, I’ve gotten this piece ALMOST to the beading/heat-fix crystals stage. I finished the quilting the other night, put the piping and binding on it yesterday, and painted the rest of the letters last night.
Tonight I plan to outline the letters with sparkling thread so they’ll stand out more (except for “silenced,” which will remain ghost-like on purpose), and that requires the use of the sewing machine and sewing from the backside (so that the bobbin thread is featured).
THEN I’ll be ready to use beads and crystals and declare it finished. Woowoo!