Twenty finishes in 2014 means I have to up my game in 2015. So let’s GO.
Linking up with Adrianne for the First Quarter of the 2015 Finish-Along! I’m tired of seeing some of these on my list so hopefully I can get them done ASAP.
1. Smoke Damage.
2. Fibonacci Fractal 2, ready to layer.
3. His. I started quilting it and hated it so I ripped it back out. Still unquilted.
4. Peacock. Layered and terrifying just because of its size. I should do it soon, though — it’s flannel-backed and will be yummy to sleep under this winter.
5. Tessellation Quilt, just to get it off of my list.
6. Underwater scene. Still scared of this but working up the guts to pounce on it.
7. Zebratown. It’s at Mom’s house. I’d have to go get it. And my skill level has improved so much since last time I quilted on it I’m almost scared to look at it.
8. Hers. I took this down off the wall and put it back in a box so I could use the wall for something else.
9. Placemats using up my leftover fabrics from two quilts… There are 12 placemats and 2 table runners
10. Black Wholecloth quilt. Very excited about this one and I have no idea where it’s leading me at this point.
11. Mystery Quilt from a a few years ago… It’s ready to layer but I don’t have a backing for it yet.
12. A STILL overdue (and now really REALLY overdue) super-secret supportive quilt for a friend… Layered and ready to quilt. No photos of this one until it has been given to her.
13. Grand Illusion. Backing has been ordered and is on its way. I need to buy more batting because I’m out. Again. This seems to be perpetual.
14. Where’s the Square Pinwheels. Ready to layer.
15. Pattern test for an Instagram friend’s next book. No photos of this one.
That’s enough, I think!